CSIP Computing Limited is an IT Hardware, Installation and Support Provider specialising in the specification, provision, installation and on-going support of IT computer systems for the Small Business Sector. We are based in Hollingworth, near Glossop, and work with local businesses throughout the Glossop, Longdendale, Tameside, Stockport, Manchester, Barnsley, Sheffield and South Yorkshire areas. We are an established firm, having been providing IT support and hardware since 2003, and we are active Microsoft Partners, with certified engineers.
We work both on an ad-hoc basis, meaning you only pay for when you use us, or for a small fee, on a prioritised Support Contract basis, which gives you active monitoring of your systems, together with a discount on our hourly rates.
Whatever your IT requirements, with CSIP Computing, you can be sure that your specific needs will never be overlooked for the sake of a sale, and that any job, however large or small, is given the same level of attention to detail.
We specialise, partner, resell and support the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server Versions up to 2019
- Retiring Small Business Server 2011 and 2008
- Microsoft Desktop systems such as Window 10, 8, and 7
- Network design and implementation
- Network cable installation, fault finding, testing and verification
- Active Directory design and implementation
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to 2019
- All brands of Routers and Switches – Including Cisco, Netgear etc.
- All brands of Servers, workstations, laptops and Printers
- Corporate Antivirus, Antispam and Anti-intrusion products
- Draytek Routers, Wireless Access Points, and VOIP Telephony products
We are happy to discuss your needs, advise on your existing systems, and help you build your business, making your investment in IT equipment work for you, to give you best return on investment.
We have the ability to demonstrate our solutions, and we’re happy to discuss our in-house IT systems to give you an idea of what this technology is capable of. We pride ourselves on our work, and some examples of what we do can be seen on our case studies page. Who knows, with your permission, your project could be the next one to appear on these pages.
Our clients range from the self-employed, through the traditional small business, to larger organisations with multiple sites, and over 100 users.
So, if you want a local company, with over 30 years experience in the IT industry (Ian passed his first Microsoft Certification Exam in 1992), willing to work with you to provide exactly the level of service you require, why not give us a call… ?